Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland
Production – Production
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for an Associate Producer for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
The role of the Associate Producer is to ensure that all work in a project is accurately managed, tracked and updated through the course of development and to provide data to both producers, project leadership team and studio management on project scope and the teams capability to deliver.
- Run daily stand up meetings for their specific team and developer rounds on their tasks ensuring the work is estimated and updated to reflect it's current status
- Generate sprint reports for their team, showing the current amount of work in the backlog and the teams current velocity and communicate this with producers and leads
- Setup weekly backlog refinement and triage meetings with leads and producers for their respective team
- Manage teams’ Jira dashboard, ensuring critical information is presented as required by producers, directors and leads
- Organize meetings required by directors and leads
- Arrange review meetings, take care of the meeting documentation and distributing it to relevant stakeholders on schedule
- Collect feedback for features, missions, assets, cut scenes etc., add it into Confluence and Jira and assign it to the correct sub-team and/or developer
Requirements and qualifications:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with demonstrable experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines and managing a high workload with conflicting priorities
- Approachable demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information accurately and concisely
Ideal candidate would also have:
- Prior working experience in gaming
- Knowledge of modern facilitating and team coaching techniques
What's in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable
To apply, please fill in the application form today. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Include your CV as well as other information you think can be relevant to the position.