Animation Tracking Artist
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland
Art – Character Tech
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for an Animation Tracking Artist for a project-based contract
As an Animation Tracking Artist, you will be part of Remedy's character technology team making sure our actors' performances are as good in our games as they were at the shoot. You will be working with our cutting edge in-house pipeline and tools to provide facial data for animators and machine learning projects. In this entry level position you will also be participating in the shoots by operating and maintaining our computer vision hardware. This is a technical role but a good eye for preserving the nuances of the actors' performances is important.
Requirements and qualifications
- Fast learner
- Understanding of computer hardware and cameras
- Quality and efficiency driven mindset
The ideal candidate will also have
- Prior experience in motion capture
- Prior experience in game development
- Prior experience working with DCCs (Maya, Houdini, Blender, 3ds Max etc.)
- Prior experience with programming
What is in it for you?
- A position in one of the leading game studios in the world. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we’re committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment
- Interesting role with diverse daily tasks
- Great colleagues who support you and help you to succeed in your job
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position. This is a contract based position. Start date for this role is during April 2019. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.