Senior QA Tester
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland /
Other – QA /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the world’s leading independent game studios is looking for a Senior QA Tester to work on Alan Wake 2!
Are you passionate about games and love the idea of working on this long-awaited sequel?
As a Senior QA Tester at Remedy, you will work side-by-side with a multi-disciplinary team of game developers, programmers and designers, supporting them testing and designing exceptional games.
You will be in a key role where you will test the game and report your findings, making sure that we deliver top notch quality products.
We enthusiastically welcome diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. We at Remedy value and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and safe work environment for all our team members.
What you’ll do
- You will be working closely with a cross-functional team, providing test support and feedback, both technical and qualitative
- You will analyze root causes of found issues and provide clear reproduction cases
- In this role, you’ll create and update tests, ranging from smoke and regression tests to integration and performance tests
- You will be executing planned test passes, reporting any found issues in detail
- You will test and analyze game performance and compatibility
What we’re looking for
- You are an experienced QA tester, with a background in gameplay quality assurance
- You have experience working with PC and console platforms
- You have an analytical mindset and attention to detail
- You are skilled in problem solving and bug analysis
- You can easily take care of bug-tracking and you are used to work with test management software such as Jira and Testrail
- You think outside the box and you have a proactive attitude, coming up with new ideas and improvements
What is in it for you?
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable game experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and team-work, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, a safe country, with exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else!
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV (in English) and other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.