Senior Animation Programmer
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland
Programming – Animation Programming
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an (Senior) Animation Programmer to work on our game projects.
You’ll be part of a cross-disciplinary team of artists and animators prototyping and implementing new characters, enemies and animation systems, as well as improving our in-house animation tools, technologies and workflows.
What we expect from you
- You’ve worked as an animation programmer in game projects in the past.
- You are familiar with node-based animation systems, animation blending techniques, IK systems and overall character movement.
- You understand how animations best work with other systems like AI.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You are very comfortable with C++.
Additional skills and experience considered as bonus
- Being skilled in physics
- Familiarity with Morpheme or Havok Behavior or Mecanim.
What's in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
If you are interested go ahead and apply today – and do not forget to include work references, we’d love to see what you’ve been working on! We are looking for several candidates for these positions and they will be filled as soon as suitable applicants are found.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.