Partnerships Manager (XDev)
Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden /
Production – Xdev /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our External Development team.
As Remedy's Partnerships Manager, you drive the search, evaluation and preselection of our external development partners according to Remedy's needs and values. Furthermore, you nurture the relationships with our current partners in a proactive way and maintain active communication with them. Inside Remedy, you get to collaborate closely with our game, legal and financial teams.
Diplomacy, excellent organizational and communication skills will help you succeed in this role. You get to join a great team and an amazing studio, that is known for its spectacular, narrative driven games and to work with our extremely talented teams in a spirit of collaboration, trust and fun.
Your mission statement will be:
Build and maintain a network of external development studios to provide Remedy's development teams with additional required capacity to reach project deadlines and strategic business targets.
For this role, we can consider remote working outside of Finland case by case.
What you get to do
- Find and screen the right partners for Remedy Entertainment’s external development efforts according to Remedy’s needs and values
- Negotiate the best possible deals and terms to best match the interests of all the parties involved, and support ongoing
- Be proactive in deepening the relationships with our current partners and maintain good relationships with potential partners for possible future engagements
- Manage and maintain our internal partner database
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative updates on the status of our partnerships to stakeholders.
- Heighten XDev’s profile by establishing XDev as the destination for externalising work and finding the best possible partner studios
- Contribute to best practices in maintaining contract terms and documents
What you bring to the role
- Solid experience in business development or partnership management in the games industry, preferably in the AAA space
- Well-established partner network
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
- Precise and diligent manner in contract related matters
- Positive attitude with a team-oriented mindset
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, culturally diverse, energized, and fast-paced working environment
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What is in it for you?
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable gaming experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, a safe country with exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else!
- If you are based in Sweden, we also welcome candidates to our new location in Stockholm.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV/LinkedIn and other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
We're looking forward to hearing from you soon!