UI Programmer (Vanguard)
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland /
Programming – UI Programming /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is now looking for an UI Programmer (F2P/GaaS) for an exciting new multiplayer game.
As our UI Programmer, you'll be implementing the UI for our moment to moment gameplay HUD and the social / meta-game of Vanguard alongside our gameplay and backend teams in collaboration with our UI Designers. If you are passionate about F2P / Games as a Service and enjoy being responsible of top notch UI implementations, then this job is for you!
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience in implementing UI designs
- Strong background with Unreal Engine
- Strong skills in UMG
- C++ programming skills
- Experience in shipping AAA game titles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Ideal candidate will also have
- Experience consuming web APIs
- Experience in creating data-driven UI
What is in it for you?
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
- This position is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV, portfolio and other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.