Tools Programmer (Animation Tools)
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland /
Animation – Animation /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for a Tools Programmer to create exceptional gaming experiences for the next generation of Remedy games.
We are looking for a Tools Programmer to work on our animation authoring workflows. You’ll be part of a cross-disciplinary team of artists, animators and programmers on improving our in-house animation tools, technologies and workflows.
Requirements and qualifications
- You are comfortable with both C++ and C#, with a strong background in either
- Experience on building GUI's for desktop applications
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Additional skills and experience considered as bonus
- Experience in node based Animation authoring tools
- Experience with WPF, ImGUI or other UI frameworks
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience in working with DCC’s (e.g. Maya or Motion Builder)
What's in it for you?
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable
- This position is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.