Senior Technical Producer
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland /
Production – Production /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Senior Technical Producer for a key role working in Remedy’s projects.
As a full-time Senior Technical Producer you will be working as a part of Northlight engine team and managing the technical aspects of the project. The person we are looking for has a strong technical background, solid experience in game or software development and excellent team management and communication skills.
- Collaborating with Northlight leads and game teams to manage requirements, development, and maintenance of technical initiatives.
- Identifying, communicating and eliminating all blockers that may prevent teams from achieving established goals within their sprints/milestones.
- Managing the sprints for specialized Northlight sub teams and facilitating cross team communication and coordination.
- Forming and managing cross disciplinary strike teams to deliver new engine features.
Requirements and qualifications
- Demonstrable project management experience from the game industry or software development
- Strong technical background
- Fluent in development best practices
- Holistic and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience in programming (eg. C#, C++)
What is in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.