Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland
Production – Outsourcing
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for an Outsourcing Producer for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
As a full-time Outsourcing Producer, you will join Remedy’s external development team and you will work closely with projects leads and producers to plan, coordinate and track production of various game assets. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient management of external resources and proper achievement of internal production objectives. Always eager to learn and improve your understanding of game development cycles, you will also provide expert knowledge that will help maintain and improve the high quality of Remedy’s game projects while keeping production constraints in mind.
- Work closely with projects stakeholders to identify outsourcing needs from several game projects developed simultaneously.
- Setup production-ready processes and proactively identify improvement areas in development pipelines related to external development and content integration.
- Assist project leads and producers with the elaboration of achievable and efficient outsourcing plans.
- Establish and maintain a central production schedule and keep track of multiple deliveries from different outsourcing vendors on a daily basis.
- Introduce, train and coach new external partners in Remedy’s development pipelines and technical and artistic requirements.
- Communicate external content production status and progress back to project teams.
- Help maintain and improve the quality of Remedy’s games by evaluating assets in context and providing relevant feedback.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer, Assistant Producer or Associate Producer in the media or entertainment industry (gaming industry experience is considered a big plus).
- Previous experience with external content production and asset management.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude with a team-oriented mindset.
- High motivation and capacity to learn new skills, use new tools and meet new people.
- Knowledge of production management softwares such as Hansoft, MS Project or Jira.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Interest and knowledge of the gaming culture and video games.
What is in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable. Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.