San Francisco, CA
Remix is on a mission to improve to way cities are shaped, working with more than 275 local governments worldwide rethink they way they plan and envision their city.
Urban infrastructure impacts everything from economic mobility to CO2 emissions, and our platform empowers local governments with data and tools totransform their transit and reshapestreets to better serve their community; this is particularly meaningful to us since the zip code you're born into is one of the strongest predictors of lifetime upward mobility.
About this role
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to lead part of our rapidly growing engineering team. You'll be working on one of our core transit products, supporting our engineers and having a big impact on the direction of the product, the organization, and processes.
You should be excited about building exceptional teams that deliver valuable and usable products. You'll be working in a cross-functional team (design, product management, engineering). We also take user research and feedback very seriously, and you'll get to work closely with our customers as well.
You'll be a good fit if
- You love motivating your team by enabling them and providing context/feedback
- You take pride in building valuable software with a great customer experience
- You understand the role of technology and process in product delivery speed
- You enjoy transforming ambiguity into clarity
- You can help your team continuously improve and thrive in a fast changing environment
- You enjoy building teams and and take ownership of hiring
You'll pick us if
- You want to work at mission driven company (improving the environment that people live in)
- You like working with pragmatic people who want to get things done without sacrificing quality
- You value strong collaboration with product and design in building value for customers
Backed by YC and Sequoia Capital, Remix is scaling in order to serve the growing needs of cities around the world to understand and improve themselves. For more on our eng values, look here.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.