Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Remix is on a mission to improve the way cities are shaped, working with more than 300 local governments worldwide to rethink the way they plan and envision their city.
Urban infrastructure impacts everything from economic mobility to CO2 emissions, and our platform empowers local governments with data and tools to transform their transit and reshape streets to better serve their community; this is particularly meaningful to us since the zip code you're born into is one of the strongest predictors of lifetime upward mobility.
About this role
As a Product Manager at Remix, you will drive new product initiatives from inception through execution. You will take a key role in leading one of our products, collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have an entrepreneurial background (ex: former founder, early stage PM with experience figuring out product market fit, etc.)
- You've assessed market opportunities, business models, and strategy in a deeply complex industry
- You've led and shipped well-designed products from start to finish
- You’re excited to become a domain expert on planning cities
- You can take many needs and prioritize them into the right solution
- You take a deeply collaborative approach to working
What you’ll do:
- Navigate an ambiguous, fast changing industry to define product vision
- Collaborate daily with design and engineering to drive initiatives from inception through execution
- Write product briefs and own prioritization
- Partner with customers in cities around the world to understand their challenges and needs
- Analyze usage and feedback to make smart decisions to improving the product
Backed by YC and Sequoia Capital, Remix is scaling in order to serve the growing needs of cities around the world to understand and improve themselves.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.