Senior Business Operations Manager
Remote - Remote /
Service – Account Management /
Renegade Insurance, is a modern, tech-enabled P&C insurance agency that provides an environment for employees to become exceptional through dynamic contribution and growth opportunities. We leverage our cutting-edge proprietary technology, our highly efficient and customer-centric service organization and our state-of-the-art agency model to be a disruptive force in the insurance industry.
We are Renegades! The Renegade Corporate team is seeking an experienced, self-directed Senior Business Operations Manager with strong operational, organizational, financial acumen, collaboration, and communication skills to support the strategic and analytical needs of the company. This is a high business impact role for a candidate who is passionate about driving operational excellence to maximize goal attainment across the business.
The Senior Manager of Business Operations will be responsible for:
- Managing assigned operational processes in efficient and compliant manner
- Implementing new processes or process changes to meet the applicable compliance and regulatory requirements
- Identifying and driving process improvements, innovative solutions and strategic initiatives
- Managing the resolution of operational issues
- Keeping a focus on Renegade core initiatives and CUSTOMERS
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects and drive results
- Proven ability to solve operational problems and drive issue resolution working cross-functionally with various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with ability influence at various levels of organization
- Experience in building effective relationships with external partners and across the enterprise
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to dig in and identify solutions supported by data
- Proven ability to work autonomously and adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, and rapid change
- Highly organized and responsive with a strong record of meeting critical deadlines and milestones
- Positive thinker, comfortable with fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Insurance experience is preferred
EXCITED? GREAT – US TOO!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and PTO.