Insurance Agency Branch Manager
New Smyrna Beach - 2373 SR 44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 /
Agent Success – Retail Operations /
Renegade Insurance, is a modern, tech-enabled P&C insurance agency that provides an environment for employees to become exceptional through dynamic contribution and growth opportunities. We leverage our cutting-edge proprietary technology, our highly efficient and customer-centric service organization and our state-of-the-art agency model to be a disruptive force in the insurance industry.
We are Renegades! The Renegade Corporate team is seeking an experienced, Insurance Branch Manager with strong sales, operational, organizational, financial acumen, collaboration, and communication skills to support the strategic and analytical needs of the company. This is a high impact role for a candidate who is passionate about driving operational excellence to maximize goal attainment across the business and their individual location(s).
Must reside in or around the New Smyrna Beach location.
BENEFITS FOR THE INSURANCE AGENCY BRANCH MANAGER:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off/ Sick leave
- Paid holidays
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE INSURANCE AGENCY BRANCH MANAGER:
- Oversee Branch office(s) and staff
- Support and backup Producers and Branch personnel
- Act as a resource to staff for coverage, questions, troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Monitor and manage office(s) backlog, attendance, coverage and monthly reports
- Brief and inform staff on ongoing Agency and carrier information, updates, announcements and all other communications as needed
- Act as Branch resource for any escalated activity
- Master and stay current with all Renegade and carrier technology, products and services, underwriting and general practices and procedures
- Promote and monitor quality of customer service and client interactions
- Conduct and/or coordinate meetings with office personnel and carrier representatives for education and communication as needed
- Identify personnel issues, and performance or training gaps
- Foster and maintain good relationships between corporate, carrier and agency personnel
- Support and encourage staff in matters of workload, performance and responsibilities
- Promote agency culture and core values to foster and promote positive morale
- Attend community networking and Agency social and business events etc.
- Participate in educational and self-development programs determined to be beneficial to the career development of this position.
- Keeping a focus on Renegade core initiatives and CUSTOMERS
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE INSURANCE AGENCY BRANCH MANAGER:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with ability influence at various levels of organization
- Experience in building effective relationships with external partners and across the enterprise
- Highly organized and responsive with a strong record of meeting critical deadlines and milestones
- Positive thinker, comfortable with fast paced environment
- Proactive, independent, problem-solving, results oriented professional
- Positive, passionate, enthusiastic and motivational management style
- Comprehensive experience and thorough understanding in all areas of Personal Lines insurance
- Comprehensive understanding of all Insurance Lines related technology: websites, systems, applications, rating etc.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate, to make decisions and resolve problems properly and quickly
- Excellent oral and written expression and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, active listening and assessment skills
- Ability to establish trusting, lasting relationships with employees and clientele
- Highly professional and polished demeanor, conduct and appearance
- Proven ability to interact professionally, patiently and courteously with all employees and carriers
- Attention to details and big picture focus in all employee and client interactions
- College Degree preferred
- Travel required between all Agency locations
- Ability to work off hours as required
Great!! Us too!!