Personal and Commercial Lines Sales Agent
McKenzie Peacock - 22291 Whyte Hardee Blvd, Hardeeeville, SC 29927 /
Agent Success – Retail Operations /
Renegade Insurance, is a modern, tech-enabled P&C insurance agency that provides an environment for employees to become exceptional through dynamic contribution and growth opportunities. We leverage our cutting-edge proprietary technology, our highly efficient and customer-centric service organization and our state-of-the-art agency model to be a disruptive force in the insurance industry.
Renegade is disrupting the $1.3tn insurance industry by fundamentally reimagining insurance distribution. We are a Series B start-up backed by Insight, Left Lane, NFX and HSCM and the founders of Tinder, Betterment, Acorns, Thumbtack.
We are looking to bring in a great Sales Agent for our Personal and Commercial Lines!
Must reside in or around the Hardeeville location.
BENEFITS FOR THE INSURANCE SALES AGENT:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off/Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
RESPONSIBILITEIS FOR THE INSURANCE SALES AGENT:
- Prospect and build pipeline of prospective customers
- Handle a large lead volume and convert from prospect to client
- Work with clients to present protection and risk management plans and options that fit their risk profiles
- Daily work with multiple insurance carriers and Underwriter
- Follow up with all clients, underwriters, and brokers promptly
- Consistent and accurate adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
- Management of leads through cold calling, digital marketing, and inbound calls
- Ability to work both independently and with the remote working team
- Maintain professional & good working relationships between various carriers, underwriters, and other outside agencies and organizations
- Monitor critical areas, such as loss ratio, costs, retention ratio, and new business hit ratio; formulating corrective action where necessary
- Answers phone calls and advise clients accordingly
- Compile full submission data for quoting
- Research and compile answers to client policy and coverage questions
- Identify, compile, and manage information regarding account renewal
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INSURANCE SALES AGENT:
- Property and Casualty License required
- Experience of at least 2-3 years working as an Insurance Producer
- Experience in tele sales, inbound and outbound sales related to the Personal and Commercial Insurance Products
- High School Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in direct carrier quoting, processes, and interactions
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales and marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and phone skills
- Fluent with Microsoft products, including Teams, with the ability to quickly learn new apps and systems
- Identify and solicit sales prospects from outside sources to grow book
GREAT – US TOO!