Insurance Customer Service Representative
New Smyrna Beach - 2373 SR 44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 /
Agent Success – Retail Operations /
Renegade Insurance, is a modern, tech-enabled P&C insurance agency that provides an environment for employees to become exceptional through dynamic contribution and growth opportunities. We leverage our cutting-edge proprietary technology, our highly efficient and customer-centric service organization and our state-of-the-art agency model to be a disruptive force in the insurance industry.
We are Renegades! The Renegade Corporate team is seeking an experienced, Customer Support Agent with the ability to provide an amazing service experience for our customers. This is a high impact role for a candidate who is passionate about serving customers!
Must reside in or around the New Smyrna Beach location.
BENEFITS FOR THE INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off/Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- Managing client communications
- Nurturing key relationships
- Keeping track of all necessary documentation
- Paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines
- help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and reshop clients at renewals to ensure they are with the best carrier for the best rate
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- Must have License
- Experience with Epic is a plus but not required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, effective time management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to successfully and creatively problem solve and negotiate solutions
- Experience with Salesforce and Applied Systems agency management system preferred but not required
- Positive thinker, comfortable with fast paced environment
- Strong Knowledge of personal and commercial insurance products
- Ability to work in a team environment and train others as necessary
- Proficiency in Windows, Word, Power Point and Excel (knowledge of working with spreadsheets is required)
- Contact Center experience preferred
GREAT – US TOO!