UI/UX Designer (contractor)
Cluster Computing and Infrastructure
Renovo is a transportation technology company creating new and innovative platforms for autonomous, connected, and electric vehicles. At Renovo, we are driven by a desire to modernize the way transportation works.
Our core values are dream big, build things, and have fun. Our employees are the key to our success.
Renovo builds technology that merges software, data analytics, artificial intelligence and automotive-grade safety systems into a unified platform that enables self driving technology. Our AWARE platform is an operating system for self driving cars while our Insight Platform is a first of its kind data management platform designed to power the next generation of transportation.
Responsibilites for UI/UX Designer - Contractor
- Create the look and feel of a web-based enterprise software product
- Design the information architecture of a web-based enterprise software product
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within the product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within the product, including colors and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) elements of a design
- Conduct testing of completed applications to assess user experience
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, et
Qualifications for UI/UX Designer- Contractor
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating UI/UX design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and wire-framing tools
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Previous experience with designing B2B and enterprise software is a plus
- Familiarity with creating visual assets for React- nice to have
We are a rapidly growing team and are looking for leaders at every level. Come help us re-define the automotive platform to be open, scalable, and secure — and enable a revolutionary leap forward in vehicle technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NOTICE TO RECRUITERS & PLACEMENT AGENCIES
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at Renovo, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. Renovo is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Renovo and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.