Associate Product Manager
New York, New York /
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Associate Product Manager at Reonomy, you will partner with our Product team developing our API and Enterprise product suite. You will have a direct impact on our business, utilizing your project management and product discovery skills to execute on our product roadmap. You’ll collaborate heavily with Engineering and Design to ship features with clear, quantifiable customer impact.
As a member of Reonomy’s Product team, you’ll work directly with our customers and our Executive + Leadership team. In order to drive success in this role, you’ll embody confidence, curiosity and professionalism as well as the ability to advocate for yourself, our product and our team when communicating with clients. As Reonomy’s Associate Product Manager, you must be able to communicate effectively, and you should view product innovation as a scientific process while possessing the inquisitive, self-starter mentality needed to tackle our customer needs with thoughtful and cutting-edge solutions.
- Dive into the world of commercial real estate and the related datasets, including person data, business data, and government data
- Become an expert on our suite of products and the way people use them, with a particular focus on our enterprise/API clients
- Work with Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers to bring insights about our data to light and help formulate our product roadmap
- Help design and build prototypes to form the backbone of new products and enhance existing data products
- Diagnose problems, understand the necessary outcome and communicate findings to internal stakeholders
- Interact with professional clients regularly, develop a strong understanding of their needs and extract detailed information in an assertive and confident manner
- Abstract user feedback, in conjunction with User Research & Design, to support product discovery
- Collaborate with product leadership to formulate key results for assigned product areas
- 1-2 years of product related professional experience
- Demonstrated interest in data and/or product development
- Intuitive problem solver who thinks outside of the box and approaches each day with enthusiasm, passion, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Excellent storyteller with strong interpersonal skills
- Approaches work with grit, a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Analytical thinker with quantitative/technical/data prowess
- Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge a significant plus
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.