Technical Project Manager
New York, New York
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Technical Project Manager will help manage enterprise client engagements where customer software is being developed in conjunction with implementation of Renomy's software. You’ll also function as the interface between Product & Engineering teams, and our external partner; participating in and facilitating coordination, alignment, roadmapping, integrations, and the overall seamless delivery of our best-in-class solutions
- Produce easily digestible reports of status, team progress, dependencies, and roadblocks.
- Manage the execution of deliverables, both short and long-term, via clearly defined milestones, and timelines
- Communicate with client to create transparency, share roadmaps, and provide regular progress reports.
- Facilitate and solidify project processes by creating, managing, and updating documentation
- Work with client and company, as necessary, to mitigate dependencies and resolve blockers.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Track team, role, and overall capacity at the sprintly and quarterly level to drive sprint planning needs respectively.
- Create processes with engineers to help teams achieve their commitments and schedules.
- 3+ year experience in tech industry, 2+ years experience in project management capacity related to software implementation
- Experience with salesforce preferred
- Familiar with Jira, Asana or similar project management system
- Familiar with agile techniques such as CICD, continuous release, automated testing, pairing or Kanban, XP, Lean, SAFe, etc.
- Familiar with technologies such as python, react, SQL and elastic search
- Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge is a significant plus
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on Medical, Vision and Dental Healthcare Plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and Commuter Benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team happy hours!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.