Technical Account Manager
New York, New York
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate.
By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for a Technical Account Manager to play a vital role in our customers' experience! This individual will aid in building and maintaining pre and post-sales relationships by being the technical voice throughout conversations with our clients. Our Technical Account Manager will work with our largest and most complex customers ensuring successful adoption of Reonomy products! We are looking for someone who is excited by solving challenges to win deals and retain our amazing clients.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Reonomy products/services and advises on how to integrate Reonomy products/services into customer systems.
- Provide support and services including data analysis and modeling, data delivery, troubleshooting and other consulting efforts related to the implementation and use of complex solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to provide pre-sales and sales support, including assistance in creating project proposals, implementation plans and account plans.
- Identify opportunities as well as critical service or customer satisfaction points with customer relationships to help secure contract renewals and support new business development.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer’s business requirements and positions Reonomy to improve or add to current products and services through the identification of up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s technical environment, and make recommendations to customer or Reonomy as appropriate to adapt infrastructure or products for smooth and seamless consumption of Reonomy.
- Determine delivery timeframes and develop/communicate technical and operational requirements for accomplishing complex/multiple application project according to contract terms.
- 3+ years of Technical Account Management experience or related experience (ie. Solutions Consultant/Sales Engineer)
- Experience scripting in Python and with query languages such as SQL, spark-sql
- Direct data analysis experience
- An analytical mind and inclination to problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline required
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedication wellness rooms
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.