New York, New York
Reonomy is leveraging the power of data and technology to transform the world’s largest asset class - commercial real estate. By structuring the world of property, people and company data we’re able to deliver actionable insights to our customers.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you’re excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Executive you’ll be on the frontline selling Reonomy’s National SaaS platform to professionals in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry and beyond. You will be identifying and understanding prospective customer needs and tailoring a consultative approach to communicating the value Reonomy can bring to their day to day workflow.
- Managing a high volume of inbound leads and nurturing those leads in an effort to land remote web demonstrations
- Evangelizing how Reonomy’s platform can add value by developing strong needs analysis with prospects
- Closing sales leads and developing strong client relationships in a transactional sales environment, from C-Level down an organization
- Collaborating effectively with Marketing, Product and Client Success to optimize account coverage and expansion
- Meeting and exceeding weekly, quarterly and annual sales quotas and KPIs
- Partnering closely with Reonomy’s Executive Team to launch new markets and initiatives
- 2+ years of quota facing sales experience (transactional exp. preferred) in a fast growing tech/SaaS environment
- Consistent top performer with proven success as well as a competitive hunter mentality
- Proficiency with various sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, etc.)
- Experience selling SaaS into CRE advantageous
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- Polished professional who leads by example
- Process oriented data driven sales professional
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.