Enterprise Sales Development Representative
New York, New York /
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Reonomy's first Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) you’ll be integral in shaping how we engage and gain interest from prospective customers. You will drive Reonomy's growth by partnering with our Enterprise Account Executives to build pipeline. As the first touch point with potential customers, you will have a strong aptitude for qualifying if there is a need, interest, and ability to buy. In doing so, you'll successfully manage early sales funnel activity, ensuring new customer acquisition is high quality and consistent.
In this role, you'll be taught the fundamentals of sales and will have the opportunity to develop yourself as a salesperson while working alongside our Leadership and Executive teams. We envision that this Enterprise SDR will be highly motivated, organized, and possesses strong communication skills to articulate the value of Reonomy effectively.
If you're motivated, tenacious and results driven you will thrive in this role and our team would like to hear from you!
- Identify, qualify and drive interest from self-sourced outbound prospects
- Meet or exceed opportunity generation quotas and daily/weekly/monthly metrics to drive success
- Reach out to a high volume of leads with cold calls accompanied by templated emails to build and manage lead development pipeline
- Develop and execute on outbound campaigns
- Collaborate with Enterprise Account Executives targeting accounts through strategic outreach
- Work within Salesforce.com CRM to maintain strong organization in lead nurturing alongside maintaining data excellence
- Leverage technology to build accurate lead lists and find accurate contact information for leads in specific industries or locations
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- 1 year in a sales capacity and/or sales internship (preferred Fintech, Finserv, CRE, or Professional Services)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Polished professional who leads by example
- Process oriented and data driven professional
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.