New York, New York
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate.
By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for our first Finance Manager to join our growing and agile Finance team! Our Finance Manager will impact our company by driving key business decisions using insights found through deep financial modeling. As a part of this, you will analyze financial data and generate forecasts allowing us to hone company metrics and reporting. You will work collaboratively with Executive leadership and have exposure to our Board and potential investors.
- Create detailed complex financial and analytical models to forecast and analyze financial performance
- Support investor relations functions through comparable analysis, compilation of investor materials, scheduling of meetings, and investor targeting
- Track business performance against operating plans and prepare variance analyses for management and other key stakeholders
- Own review process of key business and legal documents
- Assist with creating financial presentations for Board meetings and other investor / strategic partner meetings
- Assist in preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts, including P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet projections
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed, including evaluation of key business initiatives
- Dynamically support finance functions through the next phase of the company’s growth
- 3 yrs of experience in FP&A, investment banking or related skill set
- REQUIRED SaaS exp
- Strong Excel modeling and Powerpoint presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, Dedicated Wellness Rooms
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.