Director of Business Operations
New York, New York
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate.
By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Director of Business Operations is responsible for creating the structure, processes, reporting procedures, policies, and controls needed to scale the business efficiently.
This person will be a trusted counterpart to the Executive Team and each cross-functional department; a direct communicator that is excited about vetting and executing on key initiatives and day-to-day business operations. The Director of Business Operations will build strong partnerships cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Client Success, Product, Engineering, Human Resources, Talent, and Finance to ensure collaboration and transparency among all departments. Our new team member will drive operational excellence and will guide our business to massive success.
- Collaborate with Executive and cross-functional team to develop and implement KPIs, operational structure, technology and processes
- Define, document, and enforce team and company-wide processes across all departments with a focus on efficiency
- Assess current technology being used across all functions to ensure the team is using the most effective tools, provide guidance on what may need to be changed, vet all new tech tool requests, and project manage launches/integrations
- Drive companywide accountability and alignment – own the cross-functional team meeting, set goals, objectives, key actions and metrics
- Create and share data dashboards across all teams and support data requests for internal and external company updates/newsletters
- Ensure all compliance and legal requirements that need to be met are identified, tracked, and executed on
- Assist with internal technology infrastructure, and oversee information security
- 5-7+ years of Operations or Business Management experience at a high growth SaaS startup
- Analytical and data driven approach to tackling business challenges in an effort to eliminate road blocks
- An innate problem solver and team player who embodies the entrepreneurial spirit, always willing to work collaboratively and accomplish tasks with grit, sense of urgency, and excitement
- Experience managing budgets with the ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable insights
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence leaders and effectively negotiate with internal and external business partners
- MBA preferred
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedicated wellness rooms in office
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.