New York, New York /
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is expanding quickly and we're looking for a gritty, results-driven and humble Account Executive to join our fast growing team! Reonomy is a pioneer in the prop tech Commercial Real Estate (CRE) space and you’ll be on the frontline selling Reonomy’s products, to a wide range of professionals. You will be a Reonomy expert, providing a consultative and client centric sales approach, identifying and understanding prospective customer needs and communicating the value Reonomy will provide in their day to day workflow. Your focus will be on growing Reonomy’s bottom-line with high quality accounts, renewing ARR by developing and executing on outbound strategies. As an Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our client base and driving the success of of Reonomy's most innovative products!
If you're looking for an opportunity to directly impact the future of an organization through your sales talent, Reonomy is the place!!
- Develop and execute outbound strategies to inform prospects of how and why Reonomy is valuable to them with all of our product offerings
- Meaningfully contribute quality, recurring revenue to Reonomy by exceeding individual sales targets and company goals by developing strong client relationships from C-Level down an organization
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets and KPIs
- Embody the Reonomy core values with customers and colleagues and be a positive influence on peers and teammates
- Partner closely with the SDR team to generate new opportunities through outbound channels
- Position various product offerings that cater to teams and companies interested in using Reonomy’s web-application and API offerings
- Collaborate with Client Success team to ensure proper handoff and strategically grow accounts
- Partner with Reonomy’s Executive & Sales Management Team to launch new markets and initiatives
- Evangelize how Reonomy’s platform can add value by developing strong needs analysis with prospects
- Attend industry events across the country to help build the Reonomy brand
- Collaborate effectively with Marketing, Product and Client Success
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a B2B SaaS role in a fast growing tech/SaaS environment
- Consistent top performer with proven success as well as a competitive hunter mentality
- Polished professional who leads by example, is team-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficiency with various sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- Experience selling SaaS into CRE advantageous
- A solution-oriented sales professional who is client-focused
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- Process oriented data driven sales professional
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.