Product Analyst, Data
New York, New York
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our growing Product team is looking for a Product Analyst to join Reonomy! You should be someone who is passionate about data with an investigative mindset and a knack for connecting the dots! As our Product Analyst focused on data, you'll investigate new data sources and design the process to be followed by other researchers. As the first person in this role, you will play a vital part in defining our analytics strategy and methodology. You will partner with Engineers and Product Managers to surface insights about our data, formulate a product roadmap, and assist team members cross-functionally with all data related inquiries.
Would you describe yourself as an inquisitive self-starter, energized by the possibility of joining a growth stage tech company? Then this Product Analyst role is for you!
- Partner with engineers and product managers to surface insights from our data and help formulate our product roadmap
- Conduct investigations into our underlying data sources and assist other members of the organization with data-related inquiries
- Evaluate new data partners and government data sources to identify product development opportunities
- Help design and build data prototypes to form the backbone of new products
- Dive into the world of commercial real estate and the related datasets, including geospatial data, business data, government data, and client data
- Help procure or create test sets to evaluate machine learning algorithms
- Become an expert on our product suite and the way people use them
- Define and analyze metrics and communicate insights to the rest of the organization
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to create a best-in-class user experience
- Engage with customers to understand feedback from our users and communicate findings
- 1+ years of experience in a role that involves data analysis
- Commercial Real Estate knowledge, preferred but not required
- Experience with SQL and coding, or at least a strong desire to learn
- Excellent analytical skills, with a desire to tackle complex problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a desire to work on a highly collaborative team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A detail oriented mind with inclination for investigative data work
- Proactive and persistent
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.