New York, New York
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Product & User Experience team is looking for a Product Designer to join our fast-growing team to advocate for our users while directly impacting business goals by working on the most well-designed web app in the CRE space. You are an entrepreneurial design professional with experience working on SaaS products. You are product-minded, and are passionate about leading, innovating, and executing on product initiatives. You will partner with executives, product managers, researchers, and engineers to tackle complex problems and deliver enterprise-level solutions.
In order to be considered for this opportunity all candidate must include a portfolio with personal design contributions or work samples. If a password is required to access your portfolio, you must include it in your application.
- Partner with executives, product managers, researchers, and engineers to launch user-centered products
- Help define and prioritize both long and short-term vision and roadmap
- Lead the design of new products and features across the entire design lifecycle
- Partner with researchers to better understand user needs and conduct usability tests
- Create detailed workflows and diagrams that define user experience pathways clearly
- Create detailed wireframes and prototypes for complex web and mobile applications
- Effectively communicate research findings and design deliverables to internal team members
- Act as an internal evangelist and educator on behalf of our users
- BA/BS or advanced degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Graphic Design, or related field
- 2-5 years of professional experience in user experience / product design
- Experience working with complex SaaS products with a sophisticated user set
- Up-to-date on interaction and visual design best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of user research and evaluation techniques
- Fast learner, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- High levels of empathy, humility, and self-awareness
- Background designing products for the financial, real estate, or geospatial industries a plus
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.