New York, New York
Reonomy is leveraging the power of data and technology to transform the world’s largest asset class - commercial real estate. By structuring the world of property, people and company data we’re able to deliver actionable insights to our customers.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you’re excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Account Management team at Reonomy is growing quickly, and looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter to help support and drive our user base. As a Account Manager, you will ensure that our users maximize their Reonomy experience by being both a product expert and evangelist. You are responsible for conducting remote/in-person meetings and account reviews with clients in an effort to build long lasting relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Meet and exceed AM goals: upsell targets, client NPS scores, and overall account health
- Negotiate renewal and upsell contracts with C level decision makers
- Run training sessions, answer product questions, and share customer feedback and bugs with the product team.
- Maintain a clean and accurate customer database in CRM (SFDC)
- 3+ years of SaaS or CRE Account Management exp (CRE tech a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Appetite for a fast-paced and collaborative working environment
- Previous experience using Intercom, Zendesk, Jira or other messaging/ticketing systems a plus
- BA/BS Degree
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.