New York, New York
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Corporate Counsel at Reonomy, you'll be essential to the success of our growing business as our sole legal counsel. As we bring our legal team in house, we will rely heavily on your legal expertise to navigate our complex data partnership agreements, enterprise agreements, and many more. In addition, we will leverage your support to revamp our overall processes and the way we interact with our customers and vendors at the contract stage. Your work will be vital to major decisions within Reonomy. With an environment that presents unique and evolving challenges, we need a skilled, creative, and multi-faceted Corporate Counsel to drive the best strategy for each situation.
- Draft, review, and negotiate SaaS customer agreements, data source agreements, NDAs, contractor agreements, and license agreements
- Support and advise sales teams on deal structure and contract negotiations
- Maintain and update commercial agreement templates
- Optimize contract execution processes
- Provide general legal support on a flexible, as-needed basis with respect to other areas of the business
- Review and negotiate inbound vendor agreements
- JD degree and New York State Bar registered
- 3- 5 years legal experience focused on commercial law
- 2 years focused experience with B2B SaaS contract drafting and negotiating
- Solid knowledge of commercial, contract, intellectual property and data privacy laws
- Ability to manage time and client expectations in the face of competing demands
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Polished professional who leads by example
- Competitive Salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited vacation
- 401 plans and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunch 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike memberships, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.