Senior Revenue Operations Manager
New York, New York /
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Manager! The best person for this role is self-motivated & proactive, with exceptional analytical skills, while possessing the ability to communicate findings in an easy to comprehend manner to stakeholders across the org. You'll also have high attention to detail and you'll be a gritty problem solver who finds satisfaction in leaving things better better than how you found them.
As Reonomy grows you will play a critical role in driving strategy, enabling our Sales and Customer Success teams to land, grow, and retain business. You will possess the ability to think analytically and critically while also exhibiting a high level of EQ as you partner cross-functionally across company. Additionally, you'll be excited and energized when creating processes and procedures from scratch, identifying areas for improvement and proactively surfacing insights for the Sales and CS team.
Are you proactive and curious? Do you have a knack for extracting and delivering sales metrics? If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, a natural doer and are looking for an opportunity to play an integral role in the continued success of Reonomy, you're in the right place!
- Drive forward strategy for Reonomy's Go-to-Market teams
- Work with Revenue and Finance leadership to forecast Sales and CS revenue
- Own the models for productivity and team planning and surface insights and recommendations to leadership based on these models and analyses
- Work with leadership to develop Sales and CS strategy, continually evaluating performance to provide insights and recommendations into how we can optimize Sales and CS processes and approaches
- Create dashboards and reporting approaches to analyze sales activities and metrics - such as pipeline analysis, deal performance, account potential, etc. - to help identify areas of opportunity for improvement, and implement solutions to increase funnel conversion
- Design and run a Sales and CS enablement program, helping all of our customer-facing team members excel in their roles
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials
- Drive roll out of major sales changes such as new pricing and packaging
- Critically evaluate compensation plans based on company and Revenue team goals, developing, launching, and training reps and managers on new plans when required.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Ops or Revenue Ops
- Proven analytical aptitude and the ability to synthesize and apply insights for impact
- Success in leading projects involving multiple stakeholders, including revenue generating teams
- Proficiency in Excel, Slides, and SFDC
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.