New York, New York
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
As our Office Manager, you'll be responsible for creating a well-organized and coordinated office environment that represents the Reonomy brand and culture. You will help evolve, shape, and create office management procedures that ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance. The Office Manager will look for ways to add value across teams through exceptional execution of projects and partnership in cultural initiatives. You'll play a crucial role in Reonomy running smoothly and help our teams to thrive by prioritizing and anticipating the needs of a growing business.
We've tripled in headcount in the last year and a half, which means we are quickly outgrowing our current office space. We will look to this person to lead the charge, alongside our VP of People, to find our new Reonomy headquarters and facilitate a seamless move!
- Budget tracking and recording for office operations
- Partner with our VP of People to source, secure, and facilitate a move to a new office space
- Manage and track inventory for the office, including snacks, technology, supplies, etc.
- Assist in overseeing new hire on-boarding: Tech, software, desk, and operational logistics
- Maintain calendars for company-wide meetings, events, anniversaries, & birthdays
- Partner with HR & Finance to maintain office policies as necessary
- Oversee design and production of business cards and swag
- Manage office fire & emergency training with building and general safety programs
- Partner with VP of People on large team meetings and company wide events
- Employee perk management
- Maintenance of team roster, floor plan, internal phone list and emergency contact spreadsheet
- Help oversee and support receptionist
- Partner with VP of People on internal culture, volunteer, and diversity initiatives
- Create visual presentations for reception area and maintain a well organized and tidy office space
- Provide back up support to CEO on an as need basis and assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- 2-3+ years experience in Office Management for a fast-paced startup or entrepreneurial environment
- Able to organize, manage time, communicate & work across numerous projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude & fearless mindset to take on no task too large or small
- Self-starter and a positive figure-outer who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats
- A true professional and trusted resource, upholding discretion and integrity at all times
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.