New York, New York
Reonomy is leveraging the power of data and technology to transform the world’s largest asset class - commercial real estate. By structuring the world of property, people and company data we’re able to deliver actionable insights to our customers.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you’re excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Software Engineer at Reonomy you’ll have a major role in creating data and software systems that make commercial real estate information more accessible and actionable for our users.
You will tackle hard challenges everyday across a number of languages and problem spaces.
- Collaborating with your team members to design, build, and maintain Reonomy’s data pipeline
- Developing backend services and systems to support billing, payments, user management
- Creating data systems that ensure quality and consistency of all data our platform
- Working with Product and other Engineers to define interfaces to maximize our ability to quickly leverage our data
- Playing a major role in the future architecture of our expanding platform. We’re a small team so everyone must play a role our technology roadmap
- Writing high quality code, participating actively in code reviews, and consistently helping to ship software, mentor others, help grow our culture and team
- 4+ years in a Software Engineering capacity (Startup exp. preferred)
- Experience building software applications and services to support online products
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others and considers themselves a polyglot engineer
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.