Digital Marketing Executive
New York, NY /
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg's growing marketing team is looking for a motivated and commercial Digital Marketing Executive to join our NY based team and help enhance our brand and expand our subscriber base globally. This is a new role and the person will work with the entire marketing team and ensure we achieve our annual objectives efficiently.
Reorg has ambitious plans for brand and product expansion across new subject areas and geographies. The Digital Marketing Executive will be fundamental to create and execute a full digital marketing strategy including website content and SEO improvements, social media, email and digital advertising program as well as webinars and podcast management. We are looking for someone who loves all things digital, thrives on content and design experimentation, is always learning new digital technologies, and has experience of data-driven decision making.
- Digital Marketing plan website content
- Digital campaigns (Google Ads, Social media marketing)
- Intelligent Automated Email campaigns
- Webinar planning and execution (Zoom)Podcast management and distribution
- Commercial Team support
- Contribute to quarterly and annual marketing planning
- Support whole marketing team PR, Content, Product
- Support live events - Reorg panels and industry conferences including working with design team
- Supplier management and budget tracking
- 3+ years experience in a b2b marketing team, preferably in media, data and/or finance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning/project management skills with close attention to detail
- Knowledge of/experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Hootsuite, Cvent, Zoom, Wordpress, Google Analytics, LinkedIn campaign manager, Google Ads, Moz Pro (SEO)
- Action oriented:, take responsibility, don’t wait to be asked, help others, deliver on promises
- Customer first mindset: think about the prospects and customers by segment, persona and workflow, tailor approach and communication, obsess about successful engagement
- Effective team collaboration: within marketing and outside of marketing with Editorial, Commercial and other parts of Reorg, build relationships with integrity, offer marketing expertise, think bigger, hold others to account
- Striving to do even better: always look to challenge status quo, experiment and try new things, use data for decision making, improve the client experience and the business
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.