Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information and are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Our rapidly growing team in London is looking for a motivated recruiter to join our team and help expand our organization globally. The candidate, who will report to the Manager of People Ops and work closely with our recruitment team, will bring in talent to the organization who will shape the future of Reorg. We have big plans, and you will be fundamental in helping those plans come to fruition with the talent you find, recruit and bring onboard to our fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Full life cycle recruitment, including proactive outreach conducting interviews, and soliciting feedback from managers
- Recruit candidates actively and passively for all business units - corporate, editorial, legal, analysts, technology and sales
- Establish relationships with hiring managers and understand their business to provide the best candidates for each individual search
- Source candidates through creative means including passive recruiting, attending industry events and leveraging the internal network of existing staff, among other methods
- Organize and attend recruiting events in order to build awareness of Reorg’s mission and recruiting needs, including tech talks, coding challenges and career fairs
- Prepare and track important hiring metrics and pipeline.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, either in-house and/or agency
- Experience hiring for a broad range of roles - we are especially looking for people who have experience in go-to-market and revenue functions including sales and marketing
- Ability to build and maintain a pipeline for 20+ positions at a time
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Strong flexibility and follow-up - you’ll deal with last-minute changes and multiple interviews simultaneously that need to be tracked and followed up on
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.