Client Relations Manager
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We’re looking for a Client Relations Manager to work in our London office and join an experienced and professional team that plays a critical role in the value our clients receive as part of their subscription. You will be responsible for delivering a level of service to our customers that maximizes their ROI and drives near-perfect retention rates. Partnering with the sales and account management teams, you will develop and manage relationships within our existing subscriber base, which includes some of the world’s most successful hedge funds, investment banks, law firms and financial advisors
- Build and maintain relationships with users across the customer base
- Provide onboarding, training and ongoing support through in-person meetings, calls and webinars
- Deliver solutions to user queries through a deep understanding of the product and customer Communicate new features and offerings to drive engagement
- Gather user feedback and report it to the editorial and product teams
- Analyze usage and customer data from a variety of sources
- Work closely with sales directors around renewals to drive retention and growth
- Identify cross-product and uptick opportunities
- 1+ years experience in customer relations or account management, preferably in the financial industry
- Excellent presentation, communication and time-management skills
- Experience with Salesforce and a web analytics platform such as Heap preferred
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.