Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is expanding our first in class product to Asia and are looking for a Sales Director to join our dynamic team. The Sales Director will be responsible for bringing in new business with a focus on institutional companies including hedge funds, large asset managers, investment banks and/or law firms.
This full-time position is located in our Hong Kong office.
- Develop and maintain a book of new business
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell Reorg’s service offerings
- Partner with various internal departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in an enterprise sales role
- Strong interest in the financial sales space with ability to become an industry expert
- Proven skill in building relationships and business partnerships to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Experience in financial markets and/or financial media is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of two or more Asian languages is a plus
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.