Sales Director - Energy Insights by Reorg
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks, asset managers, advisors and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are in the process of deepening our coverage of the energy sector and hence we are looking for someone that has a sound knowledge of the oil and gas industry and broad contacts within oil and gas companies. This is a full time Sales Director position and the ideal candidate will be based remotely in Houston, Texas.
- Establish business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle to exceed annual targets including pitching, negotiating, closing and cross selling
- Identify competitive advantages through understanding how current subscribers leverage our products
- Interface with prospects and communicate the value of Energy Insights by Reorg
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in selling content rich business analysis & data
- 5+ years experience of the oil & gas industry
- Strong interest in the oil & gas industry with the ability to talk knowledgeably about themes affecting the sector
- Proven skill in building relationships and business partnerships to meet and exceed revenue targets
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.