CEEMEA Restructuring Reporter
Reorg, a provider of financial information and analysis on distressed and high yield debt, is looking for a CEEMEA debt restructuring reporter for its London office. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic New York-headquartered company which has been expanding its operations in Europe in the past five years.
The reporter will have a track record for breaking news and a strong interest in investigative and analytical journalism. The person will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content around stressed and distressed corporates across Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, or CEEMEA.
- Break news on distressed CEEMEA situations involving debt issued CEEMEA corporates
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content
- Report on and analyse financial data issued by select CEEMEA bond issuers
- Strong track record for breaking news and an interest in investigative journalism
- Ability to develop and maintain new contacts
- Understanding of the dynamics in the debt capital markets
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong financial analytical skills
- A self-starter attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Fluency in Spanish, French and/or Portuguese are desirable
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training