New York, NY
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks, and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is currently looking for a Sales Director to join our dynamic team. The director will be responsible for bringing in new business with a focus on institutional companies including hedge funds, large asset managers and investment banks. This full-time position is located in our New York City offices.
- Establish business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell multiple products for the first 180 days of each new business logo sold.
- Identify competitive advantages through understanding how current subscribers leverage our products
- Interface with prospects and communicate the value of all Reorg products
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise sales role
- Strong interest in the financial sales space with the ability to become an industry expert
- Proven skill in building relationships and business partnerships to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Experience in financial markets and/or financial media is strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.