New York, NY
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
You are a self-starting, entrepreneurial-minded individual able to work extremely effectively in a fast-paced startup environment, and able to take multiple data sources and synthesize them into best-in-class SaaS products that provide easy access to information and become ones that our readers love to use. The candidate should have experience with building and managing complex web technology projects.
As a Product Analyst you will assist in building new products and new features in our web based technologies. This can range from integrating new data sources, to enhancing existing features, to building the technology for a whole new product.
- Collaborate with the product team and business contacts to ensure that development and strategy initiatives align
- Monitor other key financial technology/media platforms for competitive analysis and idea generation
- Conceptualize and design products and features that have a technology and/or a data component
- Work with technology teams on planning and execution of projects
- Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to gather client feedback to identify new products and improve existing products/platforms
- 1+ year of experience in product management
- Experience building either financial data or editorial products strongly preferred
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple large data-driven projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the technology, trends and surrounding ecosystem of technologies
- Demonstrated success in launching technology projects/products
- Good understanding of customer-focused design and usability principles
- Results-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of software architecture and experience working through the full software development lifecycle
- Use analytic tools to make product decisions
- Has worked in an Agile environment
- Experience using JIRA or Salesforce helpful
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.