New York, NY /
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
In this role, we are seeking a engineer who would be responsible for creating and executing test plans, thinking outside of the box for use cases and being a strong advocate for bug-free code. This engineer will be tightly integrated into the development team and the product life cycle. During the Agile sprint, the engineer will be testing once features are completed and will handle post-live testing. Additionally, this position requires the engineer to conduct regular data integrity checks. The web application has a lot of data from many sources, and the engineer will be cross-checking the data against its source and developing procedures to complete this work.
Our tech team consists of developers, front-end developers/designers, data scientists and a team of three QA engineers. The tech team closely collaborates with each other to deliver the latest features into our products. This role will ensure that our code is released as bug-free as possible. The new features will be in our products, and you will be able to see your impact on the product.
- Test all new features and changes made by the development team
- Participate in planning, analysis, test design, test execution and debugging for successful implementation of end to end integrated solutions
- Responsible for testing bugs as needed
- 3+ years of experience in a QA role on large-scale software as a service applications
- Experience using Jira a plus
- Experience working with continuous deployment a plus
- Experience working in Agile environment testing stories as part of the sprint
- Experience working in a team environment
- Has worked on large-scale software as a service applications
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.