Customer Success Manager: Buy-side & Investment Banking
New York, NY /
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing a book of existing global clients in the credit investing space while supporting our efforts to promote processes, drive retention rates and increase revenue. The Customer Success Manager will be experienced in the financial services space while also possessing strong communication, relationship building and problem solving skills.
Find out more about Reorg here: https://reorg.com/products/
What we offer
- Develop your career at a fast growing technology company where your voice is heard and culture matters
- Join a group of effective and passionate customer success managers that fosters teamwork, open communication and innovation
- Collaborate with wider commercial team along with other departments including tech, product and editorial
- Manage a book of global strategic buyside and investment banking clients understanding their business drivers and goals. Develop key relationships with subscribers
- Training (on and off site), onboarding new users, and managing technical requests and queries
- Partner with the product and editorial teams to relay feedback and develop existing and new features that will drive stickiness.
- Work with the sales team to develop in depth analytical account plans providing input on communication strategy and usage statistics
- Identify cross sell opportunities across the Reorg product suite
- Audit various internal systems to ensure accuracy and build Reorg datasets
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, finance or a related field
- 4+ years of working experience in the financial services space in a customer facing role - buyside and investment banking experience preferred
- Technologically savvy, Salesforce.com experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self starter who is diligent and organized but adaptable
- Experience with buyside professionals or subscription-based services a plus
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.