High Yield Analyst
New York, NY
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information and are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
You will be part of a new initiative as we expand our coverage into the high yield space. You will work alongside our team of financial and legal analysts and editorial staff to provide research and analysis of high yield credits directly to our subscribers, which include top hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms. Over time, you will be expected to gain valuation knowledge and experience by working with other analysts and build up a credit portfolio. You will be responsible for complete coverage of high-yield credits including earnings calls, as well as timely breaking of impactful financial developments, enabling our subscribers to allocate time to their highest value-add activities. Additionally, working alongside our distressed debt analysts and legal teams, you will gain valuable experience in distressed situations.
- Cover topical credit situations through producing research reports, engaging in corporate earnings calls and analyzing capital structures
- Maintain active dialogue and cultivate relationships with industry contacts and subscribers, including top distressed hedge funds, to supplement coverage efforts, including idea sourcing
- Support and collaborate with legal analysts and our editorial team to cover topical leveraged situations
- Work with legal analysts on our covenant team to calculate and analyze implications of financial covenants
- 1+ years of investment banking, financial advisory, credit rating or investment analyst experience
- Possess very strong technical and analytical skills, including the ability to put together a financial model
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Foreign language proficiency a plus
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.