Commercial Operations Administrator
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Commercial Operations provides the data, tools, and processes that every employee needs to thrive in a sales environment. We provide processes, programs, and systems to minimize costs and optimize sales workflows at Reorg, as well as support the overall business with insights from sales data and reporting, pipeline and forecasting and territory performance. We partner with our Editorial teams, HR, Finance, Marketing, Product, and Technology teams in a collaborative approach that results in a high level of cross-functional teamwork and consistent communication across the business.
Based in our London office, and reporting directly to the VP of Commercial Operations, the Commercial Operations Administrator will serve as a go-to person for queries related to Sales, CS, and Marketing processes, as well as the tools used by these teams, and to field questions from and offer assistance to the wider commercial team.
Find out more about the product here: https://reorg.com/products/
What we offer
- Develop your early career at a fast growing technology company where your voice is heard
- Join a group of effective and passionate team (based in London) that fosters teamwork, open communication and innovation
- Collaborate and learn from the wider commercial team
- Manage administration tasks that ensure the smooth running of key business processes
- Tasks include data cleansing, updating Salesforce CRM, providing sales metrics, updating our TAM (total addressable market) information
- Quality checking orders/subscriptions, and identifying areas of improvement, working with appropriate teams to help implement these improvements
- Work with other members of the Operations team, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to provide support in all areas of the Sales cycle
- Experience in a Commercial/Sales Operations department, Business Operations, or Sales administration role
- Excellent organisational skills, can work to deadlines, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Self starter, ability to manage own time, tasks and activities
- Ideally experience in Salesforce CRM and Pardot
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.