New York, NY
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence, along with cutting-edge technology and data, for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is a fast-growing media company with opportunities for professional development on the editorial team and is looking for a content coordinator in its New York Office for its Americas product. You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic New York-headquartered startup that continues to expand its coverage and footprint.
The content coordinator will work with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and legal analysts, including editorial leaders, to help organize and source editorial content and site data. She or he will be in charge of managing, monitoring and channeling third-party content, including court filings related to distressed and high-yield companies, both in and out of bankruptcy, to support ongoing and new editorial coverage. Responsibilities will also include managing and updating various client-facing site content and data sets, including a calendar tracking significant events for companies in the coverage universe. The content coordinator would work closely with two deputy managing editors, supporting their content-creation responsibilities as needed.
- Manage and channel third-party content related to distressed and high-yield companies, both in and out of bankruptcy
- Oversee and update various client-facing site content and datasets
- Work closely with deputy managing editors and a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and legal analysts to help drive content
- Self-starter attitude
- Willingness to learn and be responsible for multiple functions Interest in financial news and markets
- Interest in financial news, law, and markets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, writing, time management and communication skills
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.