New York, NY
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data to hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way financial and legal professionals access complex and opaque information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg’s rapidly growing team in NYC is looking for a motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team and help enhance our brand and expand our subscriber base globally. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Content Marketing Manager, support the entire Marketing function and ensure the Marketing function operates efficiently.
Reorg has big plans in terms of brand and product expansion across new subject areas and geographies, and the Marketing Coordinator will be fundamental in helping those plans come to fruition by developing and executing campaigns and other marketing efforts. This person will be critical in Reorg’s overall growth as well as the maintenance of existing product subject areas and geographies.
- Help drive trial subscriptions among net new leads and upsell/cross-sell opportunities among existing subscribers by marketing all Reorg products through integrated email marketing campaigns (Pardot knowledge a plus)
- Track effectiveness of all marketing campaigns via sales data (Salesforce knowledge a plus)
- Work with the Human Resources & Events Coordinator to plan, promote and execute all external events -- webinars, panel events, client appreciation parties, industry trade shows, etc. (Cvent, ON24 and Zoom knowledge a plus)
- Coordinate with Front-End Development/Design team on all marketing projects that require graphic design elements
- Draft and schedule/publish social media posts across Twitter and LinkedIn accounts for all Reorg products (Hootsuite knowledge a plus)
- Support Sales team by coordinating development and distribution of all sales enablement materials (product flyers, sales battle cards, etc.)
- Research and track Reorg competitors by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, advertising, etc., and maintaining information on each/updating on a regular basis
- Continuously hone industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications, etc.
- 1 years of experience in a marketing function, preferably in media and/or finance (B2B preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional planning/project management skills with extremely close attention to detail
- Knowledge of/experience with Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, Hootsuite, Cvent, ON24, Zoom, Wordpress strongly preferred
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.