Senior Account Manager, Buyside Accounts
New York, NY
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic team. The account manager will be responsible for managing and growing relationships with buyside accounts within the continental United States through subscription renewals and expansion, uplifts and cross-selling of additional Reorg products.
This full-time position is located in our New York City offices.
- Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle for Reorg’s subscription relationships covering 30-40 buyside relationships
- Manage key client interactions with a determined focus on expansion opportunities within accounts and subscription renewals targeting 115%+ net retention
- Collaborate with customer success to deliver an excellent client service and customer experience
- Coordinate with Reorg’s product team to identify opportunities for product and platform enhancements
- Track and analyze KPIs and product usage on accounts to determine appropriate relationship management strategy
- 5+ years of experience in an account management role selling subscription based solutions to buyside accounts
- Strong ability to build relationships and business partnerships to meet and exceed net retention targets
- Proven success in hitting quota and retention targets
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly; ability to keep on top of all requirements with multiple ongoing workstreams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.