EMEA Content Coordinator
Reorg, a provider of financial information on distressed and high-yield debt, is looking for a content coordinator for its London office. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic New York-headquartered startup that is expanding its operations in Europe. Reorg is a fast-growing media company with opportunities for professional development in the editorial team.
The content coordinator will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to help shape content. She or he will be in charge of managing a calendar of companies and updating it as news happens, rewriting news and reports from European financial publications and ratings agencies, and providing the team with a daily press review.
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to help shape content
- Manage a calendar of companies, updating it as news happens
- Rewrite news and reports from European financial publications and ratings agencies
- Provide the team with a daily press review
- Excellent written and spoken English; a working knowledge of two or more European languages is a plus
- Self-starter attitude
- Ability to begin work at 7 a.m
- Interest in financial news and markets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills, time management and communication skills
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training