Sales Director-Emerging Markets
New York, NY
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence, along with cutting-edge technology and data, for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg Research is currently looking for a Sales Director to join our dynamic team. The director will be responsible for bringing in new business and managing existing subscribers and to drive sales expansion for the company within the Emerging Markets space.
This full-time position is located in our New York City-based headquarters.
- Develop and maintain a book of new business focused primarily on clients involved in the Emerging Markets
- Manage a portfolio of existing subscribers and attend to subscription renewals
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell Reorg’s service offerings
- Partner with various internal departments to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise sales role Strong interest in the financial sales space with the ability to become an industry expert
- Ability to manage a portfolio of existing subscribers and attend to renewal of subscriptions
- Proven skill in building relationships and business partnerships to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Experience in financial markets is strongly preferred
- Spanish required Portuguese is a plus, but not required
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.