Reorg Pharma Sales and Product Specialist
New York, NY
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks, pharmaceutical companies, and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is currently looking for a Pharma Sales and Product Specialist to join our dynamic team. They will be responsible for being a liaison between the Reorg Pharma team and the Sales team. They will also have a focus on institutional companies including brand and generic bio pharmaceutical companies.
Reporting to our Managing Editor of Reorg Pharma you’ll have the opportunity to join a new team and add value to a product our clients are excited to receive.
- Act as a liaison between the Reorg Pharma team and the Sales team
- Support the Sales team in understanding the bio pharmaceutical industry and how the Reorg Pharma product adds value to different divisions within a bio pharmaceutical company
- Establish relationships with key decision makers in the bio pharmaceutical industry
- Stay informed regarding industry trends and hot topics
- Identify competitive advantages through understanding how new subscribers can leverage the Reorg Pharma product
- 3+ years of working in specific segments within the bio pharmaceutical industry, e.g., competitive intelligence, market access, business development
- Demonstrated experience in product branding and messaging
- Demonstrated understanding of how Reorg Pharma’s analysis would be used across all segments in the industry
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.