New York, NY
Who we are: Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Who you are: You are an aspiring journalist that is passionate about getting information to our subscribers in a timely and accurate fashion. The ideal candidate is currently pursuing, or has just completed, a journalism program at the bachelor or masters level. We also believe that journalism is a craft you can learn from a well-rounded multidisciplinary background, eg, liberal arts, humanities and sciences. Contributors to college or even high school newspapers are welcome, as are students interested in studying the law some day.
- Shadow reporters covering breaking news in the distressed debt space
- Shadow editors as they work with copy, move stories to publication
- Assist reporters in gathering information through cold calling, interviewing and research
- Strong interest in journalism, financial journalism preferred
- Detail oriented and dependable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pursuing undergrad or graduate degree
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training